My period is supposed to start before your ask box will open, so I’m sorry if this bothers you, but I decided to send this question now. I have asked other blogs, but no one will answer me. I guess they think it’s not a serious question or I’m kidding, but I’m NOT.
I’ve read a lot of good…
"WOMAN IN TRACKSUIT PROBABLY NOT DISOWNED BY ENTIRE FAMILY"
"It’s mildly breezy outside."
'Woman has legs'.
I fucking love this.
i could hear the dolphin noises in my head
So I’m moving into a new apartment, and I was told that the room had been damaged, but nothing could have prepared me for the fact that someone had carved Li Shang’s head out of the bathroom door and written “We must defeat the Huns!” on it.
literally how the fuck is that damaged
please tell me you’re keeping it that way
In Nomine Patris, Et Filii, Et Spiritus Sancti.
cis people aren’t allowed to edit my papers anymore
"WHAAATT? I HAVE TO EXPLAIN MY WORK??? IN MY OWN PAPER??? WHAT THE FUUUCK??"
It’s not my job to educate you, teacher.
I’m betting one hundred bucks that this is a comment about a really badly written essay and not someone being actively transphobic.
well, you’re about to owe me one hundred bucks.
- this is not the first time i mentioned privilege in the paper. or cisgender. this paper was written on my personal experiences with being trans, and the difficulties i’ve faced because of it, and the difficulties that cisgender people with otherwise comparable lives have not faced.
- the terms privilege and cisgender had both been thoroughly elaborated on in this paper.
- this paper was written for a women’s studies class, on gender analysis, in which both privilege and cisgender privilege in particular had been explained, elaborated upon, and discussed by the professor.
- the comment was not by the professor, it was by a cis classmate during a peer review.
- the words cisgender and privilege are both in scare quotes (in case you can’t google that or don’t know what it means or want to deny their existence, scare quotes is when you put a word or phrase in quotation marks to make it seem less real — the textual version of sarcastically making air quotes with your fingers)
- another edit, by the same editor, involved asking me what my birth name was. i’m sure you don’t need to be told that that’s transphobic.
- i spoke to the professor about this edit, and he agreed with me that the comment (and the way it was phrased) was out of line. in fact, he thought it was so out of line that he led a workshop for the class on how not to be disrespectful assholes to trans people (say, by asking for their birth name, or telling them they’re wrong or oversensitive about transphobia).
- i got a 99% on the essay — WITHOUT changing anything the edit asked for.
- the professor liked my essay so much that he asked to keep it as an EXAMPLE for future classes
bonus: if your reaction to seeing gross transphobic things is “well it’s probably the trans person’s fault”, then you’re gross and transphobic and i hope you don’t know any trans people IRL for their sake
This “vintage” Kent State University sweatshirt briefly went on sale Sunday night at Urban Outfitters for just $129.
To the amateur fashionista, this may look like a unique take on the classic college sweatshirt. But to anyone with a cursory knowledge of American history, however, it looks more like a reference to the shooting massacre at Kent State on May 4, 1970, when four unarmed college students were killed and nine wounded by Ohio National Guardsmen during a Vietnam War protest at the university.
Understandably, people were pissed.
this hits home hard. i cannot believe they had the fucking audacity to do something so tasteless and offensive.
if you are not scared yet
you would be scared as fuck if you would know how easy to develop a cancer.
Everyone should pay attention for signs of cancer. Catching it in the first stages could save your life. When i was 12 i found a swollen lump under the skin of my armpit while showering. A few months later i was in surgery for removal and later found.out it was hodgkins lymphoma and it had already begin to spread. 6 yrs of fighting. Radiation. Chemo. Surgeries. And ive been in remission for 7 yrs now. But i have a cancer you live with for life technically its dorment inside my body. So i must always watch for signs. Cancer is not a joke. And if you know anyone who has it or has had it. Please be supportive. And remember how important it is to watch for signs that you could have cancer. And always see a DR never self diagnose through webMD.
me and my brother were fighting and he grabs his phone and randomly calls a number and he says “is this the dog pound? because my sister is the biggest bitch”
The tags I AM CRYING OH MY GOD
REBLOG IF YOU’D BE UPSET IF CASTIEL CHANGED HIS VESSEL
I HAVE A HUGE COCK AND I PLAY HOCKEY LMAO FOREVER
men are fucking incredible