Let’s Play Minecraft - A gif for every episode
—-> Episode 31: Wool Collecting (Part 1)
450 notes, no one thought of mentioning who is the actor with such beautiful eyes?
Because everyone knows.
Only one man has candy apple green eyes.
the greenest green to ever green
I ship them with Benedicts eyes
And i ship them with these eyes
Green and blue, like the sky touching the grass
as one descends from heaven, to touch the earth
That was beautiful.
pls give me a franchise where, when a good female character turns evil, she is not immediately dressed in a bondage-inspired outfit that is 2 strips of leather and a thong and instead dresses in sensible jeans and combat boots and a comfy jacket because hello, evil agenda here, there’s no time to be objectified, world domination is priority
all that and pregnant too, whatta gal
Don’t be a rectangle.
- Sirius: Hey Hagrid can I have my godson whom I was entrusted to look after by my best mate, his father?
- Hagrid: No, Dumbledore says you can't.
- Sirius: But, legally, I-
- Hagrid: No.
- Aurors: Sirius Black you are under arrest for the murder of twelve people and for being implicated in the murder of the Potters and for working for Lord Voldemort.
- Sirius: But, if you looked at my wand you'd see I didn't cast any-
- Aurors: No.
- Sirius: Why would I even betray James? He was like a brother to me. He showed me what was wrong with my upbringing, he took me in when I was disinherited, and he was the best mate I ever had. I am so upset about his death I am barely coherent.
- Aurors: Dumbledore says you did it.
- Sirius: But I was working FOR Dumbledore. Literally ask any Order member or Death Eater and they will tell you that Voldemort hated me.
- Aurors: You're going to wizard prison, motherfucker.
So this guy volunteers at the Olympics. He figures maybe he’ll get to see some amazing athletes doing athletic things. And then the fastest man alive gives him a fist bump.
Look at all that happy.
this is still my favourite thing on the internet
I still love this
"He was gone, and I did not have time to tell him what I had just now realized: that I forgave him, and that she forgave us, and that we had to forgive to survive in the labyrinth. There were so many of us who would have to live with things done and things left undone that day. Things that did not go right, things that seemed okay at the time because we could not see the future. If only we could see the endless string of consequences that result from our smallest actions. But we can’t know better until knowing better is useless. And as I walked back to give Takumi’s note to the Colonel, I saw that I would never know. I would never know her well enough to know her thoughts in those last minutes, would never know if she left us on purpose. But the not-knowing would not keep me from caring, and I would always love Alaska Young, my crooked neighbor, with all my crooked heart."
my notebook / diary
I couldn’t not post this